RamCash - Refund Request

Experienced a problem making a purchase at a vending machine? Visit the RamCash Refund Page to request a refund within 10 business days of your transaction.

  • If you made a vending purchase and prefer a cash refund over a RamCash credit, visit the Refund Sites page for a list of on-campus locations to obtain a cash refund.
  • If you don't have a CSUID or RamCash Express card, please contact the RamCard Office at (970) 491-2344.